- One on a variety of nonprofit management stuff
- One personal one--with various rants, comments and random stuff. (this one)
- I'm starting my on nonprofit consulting practice. While I currently have a lot of visibility from my previous job creating and running MAP for Nonprofits' technology services, I need a way to keep my name and services in peoples minds. A paper newsletter was too expensive. I've thought of doing an email newsletter but getting the time to put together a whole issue has been difficult. With a blog, I can write posts whenever I have time and then remind people to visit the blog with a periodic email.
- Most people think I mainly work with technology. What I really do is implementing new programs and help nonprofit organizations improve their operation. Technology is one of the tools I use. A blog will help me expand my image in the community beyond just technology.
Random stuff blog:
- Being an independent consultant can be lonely.
- I like to talk about my experiences with others. Being an independent consultant limits that (see"lonely" above).
- I need a place to rant about the current Republican administration in Minnesota and in Washington DC.
I'll be adding things to these blogs randomly so check back.